<VV> fan height

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 13:30:47 EDT 2012

I assumed that it was getting hot due to eminent failure.  It had not been
noisy prior to that trip.  We had gone up there at highway speeds (75 I
imagine), but once I was aware of the problem on the return trip I kept the
speed in the 50mph range.  That was also the trip where I lost a nearly new
tire from unavoidable road debris.  Overall, the wife was not happy.

Later, JR