<VV> BRAKE LITE SWITCH ADJUSTMENT

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 16:28:20 EDT 2012

Is there supposed to be a return spring for the brake pedal on my 1962 Monza Wagon? It seems I can either make my brake lites come on with minimal pedal pressure (but then they want to stay on unless I "pick up" the pedal) or they will not come on unless I push the pedal very hard (lock up brakes). It seems no matter where I set the switch adjustment it is 1 or the other. Anyone else ever have this issue? As usual, thanks for any suggestions.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to drive the '62 Monza Wagon to our tri state meet in Salida tomorrow