<VV> Right now! - alternate universe

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri May 18 16:38:20 EDT 2012

I thought those signs on the side of the road were for multiplication.  2x for cruising 3x for fun 1.5x for getting lots of tickets.  I'll bet money I'm safer than most of the people going the speed limit.  Speed limits put you to sleep and encourage distraction.
My wife at 55mph is a lot more dangerous in her ABS, stability and traction controlled CTS than I am at any speed in my Corvair.
Personal responsibility is where people need to be not regulated.
I'd rather have Seth next to me on the road at 2x than 95% of the people out there now and I don't even know Seth.