<VV> anyone know this car? (Detroit area)

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:53:00 EDT 2012

Ray - you may have met Caveman Pete at last year's Homecoming in Detroit.

I bought my '65 Corsa vert from Pete. He'd bought it a few months
earlier from Ron Guy at the Jacksonville CORSA convention, and I
bought it from Pete when his plans changed. He's a true gentleman, and
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from him.

If you need more reasons to contact him ... he not only owns a home
close to Slippery Rock PA, but he often shuttles back-and-forth
between the two, and he owns a truck and trailer big enough to deliver
the car. If you're lucky, you might talk him into delivering it at a
reasonable cost  :)

Jay