<VV> PG SWAP

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon May 21 06:55:04 EDT 2012

I have done this more than once.  I do not remember having too much
trouble adding clearance to the crossmember with a sawzall.
both cars on hand , the biggest part of the project for ME was cleaning
parts. I did change the brake pedal to the large one.
Also, if you look carefully , you do NOT need to cut any wires to change to
 backup / neutral safety switch over. Short out the old 4 speed switch
wires ,  change out the short pieces at the ignition switch by changing contacts
from the  housings.
Regards. Tim Colson