<VV> Tristate, more

Wayne B. afvair at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 15:02:58 EDT 2012

I forgot to mention that I had a very cool conversation with Timothy Shortle. That guy is a wealth of knowledge...and plain fun to talk too. Hey, did you know he is a Volvo Mechanic too?

Also got to meet the famous Larry...who has such a great Corvair Website. Larry owns a beautiful 65 turbo coupe with Hurst shifter, and weber carb. on the turbo. A beautiful maroon paint and flawless straight body. WOW nice car. Larry is currently advertising the BIG balloon festival in New Mexico.

So many people to mention...sorry if I missed anyone else.

Wayne

Wayne
Kaysville, Utah
BCC - Bonneville Corvair Club