<VV> Turbo Cooling

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed May 23 11:08:04 EDT 2012

AMEN. Well said Smitty

Roy in Bayville 08721

-----original message-----

Smitty Says; When somebody takes a turbo engine with its admittedly and
well known ability to power itself right into meltdown, Then takes all the
turbo gear and puts it on a 140 engine with its well known head problem of
limited cooling capacity, And then bitches about it getting hot, It makes me
wonder if all the lights are on upstairs. The second Vair I bought in 69
was a turbo. I have owned that one since and several others over the years.
I learned early on by reading and experience about the limitations of the
breed. I accepted those limitations and learned to enjoy the cars as they
were.