<VV> Coming thru Conn. ?

Steve Gangi sgang54 at aol.com
Wed May 23 16:04:35 EDT 2012

If any of you will be passing through Connecticut on your way to the Convention or the way back, you are welcome to stop by. I have a 3 car garage full of stuff mostly 65-66. I have 3 Corsa converts, a Corsa and a Monza coupe, a 63 'Brier and a 67 4dr out back. I need to get rid of at least 2 vehicles so I can move around the garage and driveway again (sound familiar?). The van will be going to the junkyard soon so if there's anything you think you could use message me off list and I'll try and help you out. The salt air here will soon claim the cars that are outside and the neighbors are getting restless.

Steve G.
Branford, CT