<VV> 1963 Corvairs for sale

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Wed May 23 21:10:18 EDT 2012

Well,I am back to Square One with my plan to turn a free
Corvair project car into a driveable powerglide Corvair
for a friend.

I have two 1963 Corvairs for sale: One is a 1963 Monza
coupe with some Fitch Sprint modifications. It has a
rebuilt 1968 140 engine and a 4 speed transmission. The
other is a 1963 Monza convertible with a good running 102
and 3 speed manual transmission. The convertible is very
solid and just had a new back window and carpet installed.
I also have some 1963 Monza black interior pieces for
sale.

Cars and parts are located in Southeast Michigan. I am
willing to help with delivery for gas and toll $$$. I will
consider a trade for a two door powerglide Corvair any
year. Please contact me off-line if interested. Thanks! -
Caveman Pete