<VV> custom fans

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:51:17 EDT 2012

Thanks Lon, don't have near your experience but fully agree. not sure
we are going to get thru to those "in the know".
I put 220k miles on the same std bore cylinders and two sets of rings,
the same pistons, and one valve job, on a 102, driving it like there
was no tomorrow in 110f heat in the summers and -20f in the winter, all
on 10w40 Dino oil!!
The cylinders and heads did just fine. That was doing better than many
water pumpers of the same engineering era. Mark Durham
Sent from my Windows Phone