<VV> Flow/Pressure/Cooling

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed May 23 23:04:43 EDT 2012

In the HVAC trade, this type of fan is known as a "Backward-inclined"  fan
blade, and it is the most efficient fan used in the trade (bur it's not
cheap.)
 For what it's worth, anything that closes up the clearances between  the
fan and the "turkey roaster" so that air under pressure doesn't revert back
through the fan, bypassing it--this air flow simply wastes energy.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 5/23/2012 5:43:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,