<VV> Flow/Pressure/Cooling

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu May 24 15:11:43 EDT 2012

The inlet to the blower is closer to 0.3 ft2 and at 5000rpm you have about
25 ft3/sec for a velocity of about 75 ft/sec compared with a sonic of 1126
(@ 68 deg) so we max out at less than 7% of sonic which agrees with you and
clarifies that it's a complete waste of time thinking about it.  You didn't
miss anything!
RonH