<VV> seeking 64 grill bar etc.

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:58:39 EDT 2012

Hiya folks.

The 64' convertible I'm fixing up has a 63' grill bar on it, the rest of
the car is basically correct so I'd like to put a 64 grill bar back on.
 I'm looking for an affordable decent looking part, not NOS or show grade.
 If it looks good from 5 feet away that should be good enough.

I also need at least one of the two simulated vents in front of the engine
lid and may be looking for a good set of 64 tail light and reverse light
lenses if someone wants to offer me a package deal.

I still don't have photos of the car (or those carb adapters) up because
Missy went out of town for the weekend and took the camera with her, I'll
try to borrow a camera here in the next couple days.

For those who might be curious, the 64 convertible (which had suffered a
not-so-bad engine fire) I just bought is Ember red with the white/red two
tone interior and a white top.  It's a great combination and the trim tag
appears to show that this is the correct color combo for this car.  I'm now
planning to give this car to dad instead of the 62 coupe since I think he
will enjoy the convertible more.  I hope to have it put together and gift
it to him in only a few (3-6) weeks so he can enjoy it this summer.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA