<VV> Hot air

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Fri May 25 15:41:06 EDT 2012

All:  Just my opinion.  But I'd like to suggest a couple of you put your body parts back where they belong.  VV is not a pissing contest.  Which you have made it on the topic of fans and cooling and all the other stuff.

Fact of the matter is the Corvair engine was designed 50 years ago for an economy car.  We all agree if it was to be done today, the fan/cooling system, along with a lot of other things, would be different.  We know a lot more now than they did then, and we also know what we have turned the car into, which it was never intended to do.

So give it a rest.

Thank you.

Historically Yours,
						James Rice