<VV> A/C Production

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 22:53:59 EDT 2012

                                                                       B"H
Thanks Bill.  You got me going in the right direction.  My '66 body tag shows:
W2EM
 which I decoded as:
   Group 1 option:     W - Tinted windshield only2 - Group 2 options:     E - Factory A/C     M - Powerglide
So I guess the A/C IS factory, as is the tinted windshield!

Best regards...Bill Hershkowitz