<VV> A/C Production

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed May 30 07:19:20 EDT 2012

Bill,
Another indicator of "factory a/c" would be the engine code matching the
code for 110/pg & a/c (and your timing plate should be riveted on with a
"24° plate" like the turbos had, since the Owner's manual says to set the
timing  at that... the '67 Shop Manual says the same) and the date on the engine
should  be somewhat close to the date on the assembly plate, like 1 to 4
weeks  prior...
The top cover (turkey roaster) on the 66-67 a/c also has the fresh  air
hose on the left side, not the right.
I think your windshield should say "Soft ray"... so it may have come with a
 tinted windshield, but it could have been changed at some time.
Take care,
Lonzo

In a message dated 5/29/2012 3:28:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,