<VV> A/C Production

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed May 30 10:51:23 EDT 2012

When I got my 65 Monza that is now my vintage race car it had Factory Air. It was however dealer installed. The car was built in LA, bought in Aridzona and spent most of its life there.
Apparently the "Dealer" who installed the AC had no sharp tools when cutting the openings nor much of an idea as to size needed. It was very crude workmanship to say the least. The AC is long gone as are the holes. I do own a cutting torch and a plasma cutter as well as a MIG welder.
The lack of rust on this car made up foe any short comings!
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com