<VV> Steering question

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed May 30 19:17:35 EDT 2012

        First off - are you using the tire pressures recommended in the
factory manual?   If so, the front and rear pressures are much too low
for radial tires.   You should be running 28-32 lbs in the front and
34-38 lbs in the back.   Maintaining at least a 6 lb differential is key.
        Other than that the comments made by others are places to look.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com