<VV> Fw: Steering question

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed May 30 20:44:53 EDT 2012

Other new cars with radial tires use factory recommended tire pressures no
 higher and sometimes lower than they did with the old bias ply tires and
 there's no reason why the Corvair should be an exception.  My Toyota Solara
 calls for 28 psi front and rear "unless driving continuously over 100 mph".
 My Crossfire uses 31 psi all the way up to 150 mph.  So, for the last 30
 years I've been using 18 front and 28 rear in my Corvairs and they always
 handle and drive very nicely and I've never had any tire problems.  That's
 good enough for me.
 RonH