<VV> brake probem?

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu May 31 11:24:15 EDT 2012

Ray,

Either the system has air, or it doesn't. Air does not come and go as a
problem....

Unless there is water in the system and it boils, thefore producing vapor
(a compressible substance, not good in hydraulics). Then when the
temperature falls, it condenses back to liquid. If the brake fluid has been
in the system for over two years, it could have absorbed water, which is
why experts say to flush DOT 3 systems every two years. Not that I follow
that rule all the time....

Frank DuVal