<VV> steering question update #3 -- House full of women -- No Corvair -- Humor

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu May 31 12:50:42 EDT 2012

On 5/31/2012 11:23 AM, virtualvairs-request at corvair.org wrote:
> Thanks again for your replies. The women are now back from the airport. (Egad!!! A housefull of women for the next coupla weeks!! Thank you, Lord, for my trusty garage!)
Coupla weeks?

I have four daughters, 3 of whom are teenagers.  Yes.

I have a girlfriend who is a classically trained violinist.  Let's just
say she can be a sensitive artist now and again.

I have a female dog.  Twice a year, she goes into heat.  Usually it's
when we're expecting house guests.

Besides me, the only other beings in the house who don't go into heat
are 1) Walter the Turtle and 2) our 40-lb. terrier.

The terrier is neutered.  I can't tell about Walter.

The terrier occupies himself by chasing squirrels all day.

I envy him.

Steven "building a 400 sq. ft. train layout in his 'trusty' 3rd-floor
garret" Serenska

1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4