<VV> Pg install update

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 14:13:04 EDT 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know that I`ve just about got the Power Glide conversion completed. I am very happy with how it feels and is working except the shift point are as follows. The highest speed I can get it to shift down into low is 30 mph when I give it full throttle. Other than that the shift points are pretty much within the ranges listed in the Shift Point--MPH Chart pet 65 manual.
 Ray it took me 2 weeks to complete the job start to finish as I cleaned everything up and painted what was praticle plus the fact it seems if there were/ are 2 ways something could go I always picked the wrong way and did it twice. One more evening of odds and ends and it ready for a good cleaning. Thanks for all the help and advive given and I will keep you posted on how my wife likes it. Have to say it aint no race car anymore though.

Pete Inman
65 Evening Orchid PG