<VV> Engine code XXZ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 18:07:58 EDT 2012

Hi Dale,
So you're saying it was up to the "flat rate" line mechanic to stamp the numbers into the replacement engine? And since you think some did not (lazy?) there are some engines out there with no stampings at all?
I don't remember seeing an engine without any markings. Anybody else?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301