<VV> October 2

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 13:11:45 EDT 2012

I took the "GEEZER" my autocross car for a trip around the block for a test
 drive as I had a throttle linkage problem and repaired and adjusted the
linkage,  it ran and shifted as it should ( Automatic ) so it was a good but
short  trip.
Gene Barr
63 autocross coupe
61 Corvan

In a message dated 10/2/2012 12:45:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kcvair at hotmail.com writes:

In  this rain and crappy weather?  I'll wait until it clears up, then make
up  for it.  Ken
> Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:34:06 -0600
> From:  shortle556 at earthlink.net
> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
> Subject:  <VV> October 2
>
> Just a reminder that we all need to get  out there and drive our Corvairs
today, October 2. In celebration of my sons  16th birthday today.
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/