<VV> October 2nd

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 15:35:18 EDT 2012

Well, I just walked out into my 1 car home garage and lifted the car cover
and had a brief "viewing" of my hooligan '69 Coupe.  Yeah, it's still
sitting there.  Not drivable right now though.  However, good  news.  Sold my
Winnie Rialta last weekend and we are starting the framework  of the ACTUAL
garage next monday.  Concrete had 10 months to  "cure"...........  :-)   Have
to get with the program though - as  the Building Dep't. only granted me a
60 day extension on my Permit.  I  think I'll go ahead and apply for a page
or 2 in Garage Style  magazine.   NOT!!!!!  ---- as it's anything but a
high-end  deal.

Looks like My Babies will finally  have shelter sometime this  winter.

Joe Dunlap
Oxford, Fl. (not even one traffic light)