<VV> October 2

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 00:02:41 EDT 2012

I, much like Cliff (only younger and better looking, and twice as big), drove my Corvair ('62 Greenbrier) today, much like every other day.
I stopped at Ruby Tuesday's for dinner since Cheryl was meeting her parents as they passed through the area. A guy walked up to my table, and asked "Is that a '59?"... I said "Nope, it's a '62... they didn't make any Corvair Greenbriers for sale in '59. Why do you ask???" he said "Well, it looks like I just lost $5.00"...
:-/
Later,
Lonzo