<VV> Whose Car is this?

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Oct 3 08:27:58 EDT 2012

VVers:

> A co-worker spotted this car in or near D.C. last week and shot it with his cell phone. The sentiment expressed on the plate (from Virginia) is amusing, if not new. Anyone know whose car this is?

I don't know whose car it is, but there are a two slightly unusual
things about it:

  1) Those are '65 taillights but a '66 grille insert

  2) The rear antenna has been relocated to the driver's side. Strange
to have the antenna cable come in over the top of the battery, cables,
HRPT, etc.

As far as the license plate goes, I always liked the response the
gentleman from Iowa gave when the state registry tried to take back his
"F NADER" license plate because they found it offensive.  He said: "It
stands for 'Forgive Nader'."

Steven "always wondered why his father said 'for crying out loud'" Serenska