<VV> Who knows this Rampside in Ill.???

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 10:31:59 EDT 2012

Hmmm, It looks like a complete package out of a Pontiac Fiero. With it
being a 2.8L engine, I would expect it to be the earlier OBD I GM computer
unless it was upgraded. There is a Fiero Forum and they do upgrade to a GM
OBD II computers with little difficulty.

I'm not sure I see the need. The horsepower and torque curves for this
engine are not much different from our Corvair engines. a 140 would have
been a much easier upgrade to do. But, now that the conversion is in,
upgrades to include motors up thru the 3.8L might fit.

Mark Durham