<VV> ZEMCO

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 10:42:18 EDT 2012

I have 2  (or more) ZEMCO units here waiting to install on at least 2  of
my Corvair  vehicles. I bought a new in box one at Sturbridge for $5  because
nobody seemed to know  what it was...I ran one on a 455 olds  motor in the
70's with no problems. It is about the same as the fuel usage  indicators on
modern high end cars.
On a Corvair , engineering the sensor to fit at the output of the fuel pump
 without rubber hoses will be tricky , but I think I can do it. I do not
like any  rubber hoses in the fuel circuit in the engine compartment. I used
to do cause  and origin work on vehicle fires a long time ago...

That V6 powered Rampy on E Bay  is what I have dreamed of for many  years...
regards, Tim Colson     full of ideas for this  winter.