<VV> the ROUNDUP

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 21:38:12 EDT 2012

We arrived here in Edmond Oklahoma this afternoon without any car problems
(which is good when driving 700+ miles with your wife). Lots of great people so
far with nice cars. Tomorrow is the car show, museum tour, and a banquet. Hoping
all out there in VV-land are able to make it. Cool weather,smooth roads, and gas
prices are between 3.42 and 3.69 per gallon. After this it's back to Colorado
and then close out the year with the Toss in Palm Springs in 3 weeks.
Timothy and Lilian Shortle of Durango Colorado 81301
Currently at the Roundup in Oklahoma

 There's our "Iron Couple"   Timothy and Lilian.. here's hoping you have a ball!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages