<VV> SEVEN Corvair Events this weekend!

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 5 22:40:00 EDT 2012

Matt,

While I had a hard time following that (format style) for 7 events, I'd like
folks to know that CCE will be doing two events over the next two weekends -
regardless of the fact that it is 45F at 9:42PM on 10/05.

On 10/14 (nest Sunday) we will be judging the Morris (IL) car show.  This
show is open to all makes and years.  We typically get 20+ members out to
judge 55+ classes.  On a BAD day, there will be around 700 show cars on the
field.  On a good day, there will be 1200+.  If you want specifics, ask lclc
since he coordinates for CCE.

On 10/21 (the following Sunday) we will be doing our annual fall tour.
Typical turnout for this is in the range of 12 to 16 Corvairs - plus a few
"civilian" cars - maybe 4 to 6 more.

The "season" is ending soon here in IL - but NOT just yet!

If it is too cold or wet for the vert, I'll take the rampside.  Most of us
(like other Vair owners) have more than 1 to choose from.  I'm a piker -
with only two.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110