<VV> The 10/02 topic

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 5 23:10:14 EDT 2012

I over estimated the miles we would drive on the Galena (IL) trip.  I had
said - around 500 as an estimate.  Turned out to be 377 miles with average
fuel mileage of 21.76 per gal on a 140.

The great thing was a full day of top down weather (around 80F) on our one
full "while there" day.  LOTS of great comments on the car and LOTS of fun
just driving up and down the hills and (especially) turns of the Mississippi
river valley roads.  I know, not the same hills (OK mountains) as some of
you Westerners, but pretty damn hilly for Illinois!

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140