<VV> The 10/02 topic

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 6 11:46:02 EDT 2012

I actually spilled a bit when I tanked up in Galena in an attempt to get the gas to the top of the filler neck.  On flat land and with conservative driving I often get 23s.  It is a pretty stock 140 for Power Gluide coupled to a 4 speed.

The temp is 44.6F as I write this at home - 10:45AM.  BRRRR.

Later, JR