<VV> liquid sealants

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Sun Oct 7 23:15:02 EDT 2012

I would use and have used POR-15.   It is very good for sealing the
rusted out area under the windshield.   You can use fiberglass mesh,
like window screen material to back it up and make a form for it to
attach to.   Once it is on it never rusts again.   Amazing stuff.    You
can use this in place of cutting and welding in new material.

Larry