<VV> Late Convertible Interior for Sale (Adv)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 01:28:04 EDT 2012

I am parting out a 66 Monza Convertible. It was shortened, slightly, by the
 previous owner. It has a complete Marina Blue (Bright Blue might be the
proper  term) Interior. Front seats, back seats, door panels and rear side
panels. I  will include a matching top boot. The vinyl on both the front seats
and rear  seat top and bottom is excellent. No splits in the piping, and no
discoloration. There is one small tear near the front of the drivers side
door  panel -photo on request - should be repairable. This is not a concours
interior,  but would make a great every day or occasional parade or car club
driving. It is  very nice.
I have the Clarks carpets as well. (4-sp) No tears and  minimal wear, But
boy, did they fade! All of this is in Northern California, and  shipping it
somewhere doesn't excite me - BUT - I would be willing to deliver  all of
this to the Fan Belt toss in Palm Springs, as long as it is agreed upon  and
prepaid. I am asking $350 for the whole kit. It is a really nice back seat,
hard to find, and the rest is pretty nice as well.  Any questions, just  ask!
I have other Convertible stuff as well, What do you need?

Seth Emerson
San Jose,  CA