<VV> Fw: Corvair guy needs help - driving from Tucumcari, NM toward Amarillo, TX

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 8 21:31:19 EDT 2012

I wished I had gotten this a couple of days ago. I went right thru there on Interstate 40 on my way home from the Roundup in Oklahoma City. Yesterday afternoon. Has he looked in his Corsa Mebers Roster? I don't leave home without it. Or my AAA card or Mastercard. If he turns around there are lots of good Corvair people in Albuquerque. About 180 miles I think.
Timothy Shortle back in Durango Colorado 81301