<VV> Fw: Heim joint / Spherical rod ends

Les Honke corvair at mymts.net
Fri Oct 12 15:08:43 EDT 2012

Careful! I've always heard NEVER use cement blocks as they crush/break too easily. Wood blocks are lighter too...

Don't get hurt!

Les
===========

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:25:40 -0700
From: Mark Durham <62vair at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Fw: Heim joint / Spherical rod ends
To: Ken Clark <kcvair at hotmail.com>, "lgarland1 at yahoo.com"
	<lgarland1 at yahoo.com>,	"virtualvairs at corvair.org"
	<virtualvairs at corvair.org>

I bought a few cement blocks for just this purpose. In fact, I put the
car on them on all four corners in the winter when I want to work on
the bottom of the car.
Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone