<VV> Cement vs Cinder Blocks

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 12:02:54 EDT 2012

Mark said cement blocks which are stronger than cinder blocks  which are
less dense and fracture much more easily.  I have used  cement blocks when
they happened to be available, but with a piece of  plywood on top (for water
pumper engine swaps).  Very heavy.  I  wouldn't choose to use cement blocks
today as I have what I need and don't have  to improvise so much.

Bob

In a message dated 10/13/2012 10:26:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,