<VV> German Corvair drivers on television

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 13:03:55 EDT 2012

Erste Klasse Ulli.  Except for the common error of timing for Nader's
book--it was published in the fall of 1965 after the debut of the '66 model--and
 the fact that his book also criticized other cars, including the
Mustang--I'd  say the report was more factual than what we usually see about our
cars in America.  I especially liked the reference to the early  model's
influence on European styling, z.b. the NSU Prinz.

Vielen Dank,

Bob

In a message dated 10/14/2012 12:01:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,