<VV> SPARE IN TRUNK early coupe

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 13:08:33 EDT 2012

Another option. Bring along a pressurized inflator canister, or a 12 V
pump, like many new cars have, instead of run flats. Then store your  spare
with maybe 2 psi in it. That should compress enough for installation, then
inflate it for use! - Seth

In a message dated 10/14/2012 5:56:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,