<VV> German Corvair drivers on television

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:34:28 EDT 2012

Ulli, you represented all there is to owning a Corvair very well. None
of us could have done any better! Great job!

My almost fully restored red 62 coupe would have looked right at home
in that lineup with new interior, rebuilt engine, most chrome replaced.
Next year I'll tackle the suspension.

I know that you had some major engine problems on the Corsa, what was
the culprit?
Mark Durham
Sent from my Windows Phone