<VV> brown ATF

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 15 20:17:59 EDT 2012

No, running it low for a minute or two at full throttle (well, you might
slow down for turns!) did not turn the fluid brown.

How would I know? I have autocrossed many an automatic with no color
change. Even the 66 that does not always want to back up! Shouldn't need
to back up during an autocross anyway. :)

Frank DuVal