<VV> [lakewood_monza] Headliner Help?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Oct 15 14:40:47 EDT 2012

I just went out and checked a '61 Lakewood in which the headliner is in tatters and that insulation pad is in it and in very good condition.  It's a relatively high density pad which leads me to believe that it has the dual purpose of absorbing sound from the engine and as thermal insulation to help heat that large interior.  I had stopped working on that wagon several years ago even though it's very restorable because I fear that I'll never be able to title it.
RonH