<VV> Learners inherrit The Earth

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Oct 18 12:39:30 EDT 2012

In times of change, learners inherit the earth; while the learned find
themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer  exists.
--Eric Hoffer, American social writer
 Supplied by Seth Emerson - feeling more "learned" every  day!
Smitty Says:   I think the above applies to us who have driven only Corvairs
since the old days and only recently bought new Iron.  I won't call myself a
master but have become able to deal with just about anything a Corvair can
throw at me.  Now I am hopeless out of touch with what is going on with
modern cars.  If the new one fails I would just have to call a dealer
because I have no idea what is under that big expanse of black plastic that
lies on top of what I assume is the engine.