<VV> Was Learners inherit The Earth - now SEMA show

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 15:12:24 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
original message snipped . .......Easily, the three largest displays at the Specialty Equipment Marketing Association (SEMA) show
later this month in Las Vegas will be the GM display, the Ford display and
the Chrysler/Mopar display. I am looking forward to wearing out my feet!

-Seth Emerson

In a recent Hot Rod or maybe carcraft or both there have been some historical articles that talk about the start of SEMA thru today. I think they said it is ny far the largest trade show in Vegas. I was surprised to hear that.

Dan T