<VV> ZDDP

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:59:07 EDT 2012

Not having heard anything about the zinc additve ZDDP lately I was wondering if anything has changed.  I've been at a couple of shows that had swap meet items and the older cars, but no mention of the zddp and no one was selling it that I could see.  Most auto suppliers that I've been to don't have it and some have not heard of it.  Just wondering as I'm about to start an engine that has been run very little since this became a concern.  Ken