<VV> My Bad Corvair Story

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Fri Oct 19 02:01:27 EDT 2012

Hello Mark,

your story does read like my story - I have overhauled my engine and every little symptom is the same as yours.
Can not get idle under 950, bad acceleration, not much power at 3500 and up... (can not go faster than 4000 rpm´s)

I do have a corsa with the matching 180hp turbo engine. But, I just checked the engine, I can not find any pcv valve on my engine.
Do you know if I have one or where it should be located. I know I should try to get a shop manual but it is hard to find one for the turbo engine.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Regards from Germany

Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan