<VV> Greenbrier Wanted

Daren Kershaw daren.kershaw1 at btopenworld.com
Fri Oct 19 17:31:10 EDT 2012

That one I've found out is expected to go for around $17000, whch seems a little overpriced to me. I know I'm as tight a nats chuff when it comes to spending money, but even if I won the lottery I don't think I would pay that for a van, no matter how good it looked. I guess everything is relative, your possesion is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. BTW, thanks to everyone who has answered so far, and I'm still looking :) Daren