<VV> Learners inherrit The Earth

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 19:38:41 EDT 2012

                                                                                       B"H
I hear ya Smitty.  That's probably why many people just fleece (some call it "lease," but most people get "fleeced" with it) a brand new car every 3 years.  When the factory warranty expires, they turn it in and get another one.  Sort of makes sense if you believe that when these cars go out of warranty, a trip to the dealer for "routine tuneup and repairs" may cost you anywhere from $1,500 to $3,000.  That's not a joke, I've been there.  Offered to get my wife a Greenbriar to replace her Odyssey, but she didn't go for it.  When the warranty on the minivan expires, I'll probably buy another, newer one with a warranty.
Meanwhile the Monza just keeps going (thank G-d) and I can do whatever I need to, to keep her running and driving comfortably and reliably.
And, neither the government nor the dealer can track where I'm going or where I've been with the Corvair, something more and more new cars are capable of.
Best regards...Bill Hershkowitz 66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C