<VV> Greenbrier Wanted now odd copper tee on shroud

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Oct 20 22:47:52 EDT 2012

Yes, it looks like a later engine, but what the heck is that copper Tee
in the shroud connected to the air cleaner housing doing?

I've seen some weird plumbing to cure blow-by, but this looks like a
fresh rebuild and the PCV system is connected (although the tap to the
air cleaner is missing....).

Frank DuVal